Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: July, 1st 2015
THIS SITE OFFERS HEALTH, NUTRITION AND SUPPLEMENT INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AND AUDIO CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR AVOID OR DELAY SEEKING PERSONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. DEVELOPMENTS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH MAY IMPACT THE ADVICE THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE ADVICE CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL AT ALL TIMES INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO A PARTICULAR TOPIC. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO BE, AND CANNOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR ANY OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSION FOR WHICH A LICENSE, CERTIFICATION OR OTHER CREDENTIAL IS REQUIRED. YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE DOES NOT CREATE IN ANY WAY A PHYSICIAN/PATIENT, CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED RELATIONSHIP, OR ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP THAT WOULD GIVE RISE TO ANY DUTIES ON OUR PART OR ON THE PART OF ANY CONTRIBUTOR TO THIS SITE.
This is a legal agreement between you (“You,” "you" or "user") and Company that states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Sites. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of Company’s rules and policies collectively constitute this "Agreement" between you and Company. BY ACCESSING THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THIS WEB SITE.
1. Site Access License. Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the Sites or their content and not to modify all or any portion of the Sites and their content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites or their contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Sites or their contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Sites and/or any portion of the Sites may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Company’s express written consent. You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Company, its content providers or its affiliates without our express written consent. You will not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Sites; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
2. Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Sites, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations ("Content"), is owned by Company, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Sites, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by patents, trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services and the Sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Sites and Services are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Sites or as permitted by copyright law, you are authorized to view, play, print and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on our Sites for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. Except as permitted by copyright law, You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Sites. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Sites. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Sites and Services. The Sites, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Company or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed by us. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on these Sites.
3. Trademarks/No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Company used herein (including but not limited to: Company name, Company corporate logo, the Sites name, the Sites design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Company or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Company trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Sites, without Company's prior written consent. The use of Company trademarks on any other web site or network computer environment is not allowed. Company prohibits the use of Company trademarks as a "hot" link on or to any other web site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance. You shall not use Company’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Company’s judgment, imply Company’s endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
4. Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to access all parts of the Sites or all services offered on the Sites. In consideration of your use of the Sites, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Sites' registration or subscription page (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the Sites using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services and Sites. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information. The Sites may also include a tool that allows you to sign in or register using information from your account with a third party service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, OpenID, or LinkedIn. These third party services are unrelated to the Sites, and your use of such third party services is subject to the terms and policies of those services. You may close Your account by providing notice through Company's "Contact" page. Company agrees to close Your account within Thirty (30) days.
5. Linking to the Sites. Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on the Sites without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Sites or any information or material displayed on the Sites in frames or through similar means on another web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Sites must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
6. Third Party Links. From time to time, the Sites may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Company or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from this Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Transactional Partners. In some cases we partner with another company to co-promote their services within our Sites. In these cases, you are transacting directly with the other party. On those pages, the transactional partners’ brand is clearly visible and their terms of service are posted. When using these partner pages, you are bound by partner terms of service in addition to remaining bound by Company terms of service. When there is a conflict between these terms of service and the partner’s terms of service, these terms of service will prevail.
9. Order Eligibility. You may only purchase products which appear on this Web site and are delivered to an address located in the United States. You may only purchase products for personal use by either yourself or your immediate family member. Company may refuse any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Company. Company makes no promise that products and services available on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Sites from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Sites. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or Service and/or to refuse Services to any customer.
10. Products, Content and Specifications. Details of the products and services available for purchase are set out on the Sites. All prices are displayed exclusive of all taxes. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Packaging may vary from that shown. Actual appearance of individual pills or products may vary from the images on the Site or from batch to batch. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Sites at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. Occasionally, the manufacture or distribution of a certain product or service may be delayed for a number of reasons. In such event, and if the delay is more than 2 weeks we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the delay and keep you informed of the revised delivery schedule. Should the delay be extensive, we will offer you the option of a substitute product. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
11. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Sites. In the event that you relocate, it is your responsibility to change the shipping address. You will be responsible for packages shipped to a former address. Risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Sites pass to you upon delivery of the items to the shipper by us. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
12. Return and Exchange Policy. You may return or exchange a product purchased from this Site within thirty (30) days in the event that the product(s) is defective. Certain jurisdictions may provide additional statutory rights. Nothing herein is meant to limit your return or cancellation rights under local law. In the event that the return or exchange is due to Company shipping an incorrect order or faulty product, Company will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with such return. In all other cases, You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the return. Company will only accept returned or exchanged products or services that comply with the following process:
Items must be in new condition, unmarked and unopened.
You will be charged a restocking fee of 25%.
Items must be returned with the original packaging and invoice.
Perishable products may not be returned.
Shipping and handling and restocking fee charges for returning non-defective items are borne by the buyer.
Refunds will only be issued in the same form of currency and form used for the purchase.
13. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Sites is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Sites may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the Sites. For example, products included on the Sites may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Sites. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.
14. Fees. For all charges for any products and services sold on the Sites, Company or its vendors or agents will bill your bank card or alternative payment method offered by Company. When you provide bank card information, account numbers or other information necessary to facilitate payment to us or our vendors, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of the bank card that is used to pay for the products and services. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Company and its vendors or agents for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the Sites.
15. Access and Interference.You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Sites; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
17. Representations and Warranties. You represent that You are over the age of 18, have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, You have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by the terms of these Terms, and Your use of the Sites and Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws.
18. DISCLAIMERS. Your use of this site is at your risk. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER COMPANY, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER COMPANY, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WEHEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH COMPANY SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
19. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Company does not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Sites. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00) OR (B) THE VALUE OF YOUR PURCHASE ON THE SITES.
20. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of the Sites or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on this Sites by you or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; or (v) any other party’s access and use of the Sites with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
21. Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Sites, you release Company (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
23. Force Majeure. Neither Company nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
26. Entire Agreement.These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and Company and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
27. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us through our Contact link on our website or by email at email@example.com
28. Copyright Notice.All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2015, Company or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.